find substance abuse resources

Need a free and confidential referral to a counselor or therapist? Find a licensed substance abuse professional near you and refer yourself! Our clinician database consists of over 100 licensed therapists, counselors, social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists practicing in Guilford County, North Carolina. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911. If you are unsure of what type of provider may best meet your needs you can call the Guilford Center's Access to Care line at: 1-800-853-5163 for help.

find a substance abuse provider
search now arrow
how to access servicesarrow girl
meds 101arrow girl