find a provider

How to Search Our Provider Database
If you would like to see more results, widen your search by selecting "N/A" in the search fields.

Please note: Counselors, social workers and therapists are not able to prescribe medicine. If you need a prescription for psychiatric medicine, you will need to see a psychiatrist or a medical doctor (MD). You may also choose to see a physicians' assistant or nurse practitioner if they are under the supervision of an MD.

Clientele Served:
Focus of Therapy:
Prevention and Education Services Residential Treatment
Residential Treatment - Half Way Houses Substance Abuse - Alcohol
Substance Abuse - Methadone Substance Abuse - Other
Substance Abuse - Prescription Drugs
Gender of Provider:
Insurance Types:
Prescribes Medicine:
Fluent in Spanish:
Case Management:
Psychological Evaluations:
Clinician First Name:
Clinician Last Name:
how to access servicesarrow girl
meds 101arrow girl